Brisbane Document Shredding Services Terms & Conditions
Information Collection and Use
brisbaneshredding.com.au collects personal information when you place an order.
Information you supply when placing an order will only be used in fullfillment of that order. This information is stored for future reference and is only accessible by brisbaneshredding.com.au and via a secure portal.
brisbaneshredding.com.au may also automatically receive and record anonymous information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, browser type and version. This is for traffic reporting purposes and is standard practise.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
brisbaneshredding.com.au will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
brisbaneshredding.com.au will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of brisbaneshredding.com.au to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the General Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
nationalshred.com.au and securabags.com.au may set and access cookies on your computer.