How businesses collect, handle, store and ultimately destroy sensitive information, whether their own or that of clients and customers, is one of today’s hot-button issues. With identity theft on the rise, the public is increasingly insistent that businesses securely handle personal data. Any business that fails in this regard not only runs the risk of reputational damage but can find itself in hot water with regulators and the law.
Then there is the problem of industrial espionage. Carelessly handled business documents can be a treasure trove for unscrupulous enterprises seeking an advantage over competitors.
Total and completely secure destruction of sensitive documents is essential in ensuring that information does not end up in the wrong hands. And when it comes to secure document destruction, Brisbane Document Destruction Service has the experience and know-how you can rely on. From the moment you contact us to when your documents are completely destroyed, your security is our number one concern.
- We provide lockable bins, allowing your documents to be stored securely on your premises.
- We deliver to and pick up direct from your site, ensuring convenience and security.
- All staff including our drivers are cleared with a minimum National Police Records Check.
- Our pickup vans are tracked at all stages of their journey.
- Documents are not simply shredded. They go through a comprehensive cross-shredding process, reducing them to tiny fragments.
- Our destruction site is closely monitored with CCTV.
- After the destruction, all paper collected is recycled into new paper products.
At the end of the process, the customer receives a Certificate of Destruction, legal proof that all data has been completely and permanently destroyed.
Implementing regular document destruction using Brisbane Document Destruction Service protects the security of both your business and your customers. Call us today on (07) 3167 6190 to find out how secure, easy and cost-effective our services are.